Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Video Application



There was a marketing outreach for the "best job in the world" to get people interested in the Australia Barrier Reef. The job really did exist and if I won I would have got $100,000 to stay in a nice house on an island in exchange for one blog a week. Sounded right up my alley. To apply, I had to make a video application. With the help of genius photographer (and now videographer) Brian Lee, and his editor this is what we got. The only problem is that it wasn't completed until the last day and the website server was too full to accept it. I guess over 30,000 people applied so they had a strict deadline and warned people not be last minute. Oh well, guess I won't be moving to Australia. It was super fun anyway. What do you think of my acting debut?

1 comment:

The Chez said...

I still think you should send it to them with a full explanation of why you couldn't get it to go through.